Thursday 30 September 2010

B is for Bridal - Mrs.Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday, Round 2 - B

Photo Copyright Christina Wigren

Photo Copyright Christina Wigren

Today is Thursday and we continue Round 2 of Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday. This week's letter is B. My B-word is for Bridal:

B is for Bridal

Best wishes,
Anna

First Commenter:

Ann of Ann's Snap, Edit & Scrap


Vänsterjustera

To visit other posts about the letter B, please go to this site.

Please visit Sara Cat's B-post. You will not regret it. My little kitty has really worked hard on this one!

Jenny Matlock

12 Comments:

Ann said...

Perfect word for the letter B. Is that your wedding picture at the top of the post?

mle said...

Cute cute pictures of the little ones!! Are they related to the bride & groom?

Pondside said...

I love the little crown on the bride - we're all wondering if that is you!

Splendid Little Stars said...

What an interesting set of photos! Has me pondering....

Unknown said...

What lovely gowns! I love looking at wedding gowns.

Terra said...

is that adorable you>? You must spill...

Anonymous said...

Like everyone else, I want to know if this is you. Great B post.

Teresa

Life in Rehab said...

Very cool choice, and I like the photos you used to represent it.

Grampy said...

I love the photos. And yes we are all wondering if you are the bride.Who ever it is she is a very beautiful Bride.
Have a nice weekend.

Lourie said...

Bride! Of course. I didn't even think of that. It's a lovely B word.

Jenny said...

Beautiful bride.

Beautiful B post linked to Alphabe-Thursday.

You made us wonder and oooh and ahhhh so I think this is just a perfect link this week.

A+

Unknown said...

bride is the perfect B word...I think it is you in the picture......so beautiful!

Im Translator

Translation widget