Sunday 6 June 2010

Happy Birthday Sara Cat / Sweden's national holiday / This week with Entrecard

Ten years ago today Cajsa Cat gave birth to six kittens.
I just took this photo
now. Sara is sitting sunning herself in her garden behind the garage.



All six survived and five went to good forever-homes. We kept Sara Cat because I fell in love with her. Happy Birthday Sara!
This shot is from a week ago when Sara was under the roof over the ladders where the cats often take refuge from the rain.


Today, June 6th, is Sweden's national holiday (earlier called "Svenska flaggans dag" / "Flag-Day"). To honour this beautiful country, where I have my home and my deepest roots, I would like to show my lastest beaded bracelet, that has the same colours as the Swedish flag.



In case you don't know what the Swedish flag looks like, here it is:



Thank you for advertising with me on my Entrecard-widget this past week, from Maj 31st to June 6th. Please visit these fine sites:



Tuesday, June 1st - Mariuca's Perfume Gallery


Wednesday, June 2nd - Grandmother Wren


Thursday, June 3rd - Grampy's World


Friday, June 4th - Equine Epiphanies


Saturday June 5th, -
Meow Diaries



Sunday, June 6th - Split Rock Ranch



Best wishes,

Anna

First Commenter:

Alterity Art



8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Sara is so sweet! and cool bracelet, too - so sparkly :)

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Sara cat. What a pretty kitty she is.
Love your bracelet and Happy Flag day to you.

Sparkle said...

Happy birthday, Sara! Purrs and licks!

Russ said...

Happy Birthday Sara. I love the beaded bracelet. We have a flag day in USA, but it is not celebrated much nowadays.

Susan Anderson said...

Great bracelet! And I love the colors. (My grandparents on both sides came from Sweden.)

=)

Theresa said...

My fondest memories of a trip to Europe with my parents when I was 14 was visiting Sweden. Lovely bracelet!

Mariuca said...

meow meow! Happy Birthday to the pretty Sara Cat, love and hugs all the way from M'sia! :)

jealousydesign said...

Grattis grattis till Sara katt :)

Im Translator

Translation widget