Sunday 28 March 2010

This Week with Entrecard: Thanks to blogging Friends


Please visit these fine sites that have been on my widget this past week (March 22-28):

Monday March 22th Yummy-as-can-be


Tuesday March 23rd - Take a Coffee Break


Wednesday March 24th - This is my blog


Thursday March 25th - Jean's Musings


Friday March 26th - Coming Back to Life


Saturday March 27th - Cat Lover's Site


Sunday March 28th - East Coast Life


Thank you for advertising
with me on my EC-widget
this past week.
Best wishes,

Anna

First Commenter: East Coast Life


Don't forget to enter my contest "Guess-the-name-of-the-jeweller" before Wednesday March 31st. You can win a ten-dollar discount on any piece of jewellery in my Etsy-shops. If you have already left a comment, but would like to guess again, it's alright to leave another comment. For details please click here.


2 Comments:

eastcoastlife said...

you are welcome!Thanks for accepting my ad. :)

Clara said...

Thanks for the extra link! You have a great blog.

Im Translator

Translation widget