Friday 26 March 2010

Fluffy Friday #17 - Calle Cat's two best humans

For Fluffy Friday # 17 Calle Cat would like to introduce two of his best human friends:


"This is Torbjorn, the two-legged person who saved my life when I was just a couple of weeks old, left to die in a root celler, when my mother never returned to fetch me and my sisters. Torbjorn heard my screams and yowls, and removed some of the roof-tiles to dig me out and rescue me. We have been very close ever since."


"And here is his son, Erik, who is also my dear friend."

Happy Fuffy Friday!
Anna


First Commenter: Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.










5 Comments:

Ann said...

Nice to meet your two legged friends and so glad they found you when they did.

Pebbles said...

Dropping by to wish you a happy Fluffy Friday :D

Mariuca said...

Awwwwwwww I love ur story dis week Anna! Calle sounds really grateful telling the story and I'm so glad tohear he was rescued. No wonder he's best friends with his rescuer, yay!

Mariuca said...

Happy Fluffy Friday sweetie, love that pic of Calle being hugged by Erik, fluffy hugs all around! :):):)

Lin said...

Oh, so sweet! I love Calle Cat!!

Im Translator

Translation widget