Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

From now on, I am going to feature new jewellery on every post. To honour Heart's Day, here are a pair of earrings with little hearts and antiqued brass findings. I haven't worked with brass very much before, so this is something new. (The leverbacks are also new.)


Yes, I know that if I were better at marketing, I would have listed these earrings in one of my shops weeks and weeks ago in time for the sale of Valentine-items that people actually have time to purchase before the event. These earrings are not yet listed in any shop. This post is just to celebrate this day about remembering those we love. No hurry. I can sell them next year or give them away to a friend.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs from
Anna

7 Comments:

Ann said...

They are beautiful. Happy Valentines Day

Unknown said...

Thanks Ann!
You are a gem!
Hugs
Anna

eastcoastlife said...

I love these pretty ear-rings especially the red hearts.

Denesa said...

Happy Valentines Day:)

Lin said...

Oh, those are cool, Anna! I wish you and your family love, Anna. :) We all need lots of that!

Mariuca said...

Happy Valentine's Day Anna! Love those red hot earrings! :)

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one another interesting source of information on this issue[...]

Im Translator

Translation widget