Monday 16 November 2009

Blue Monday Meme - "Blue Tools"

For this week's Blue Monday Meme, I would like to show some blue tools. Blue is a good colour for items that everyone needs for day to day work.

Here are some tools that I use every day for making jewellery: different kinds of pliers that have blue handles. These are my "blue tools"!

Other kinds of tools are needed when you are writing texts for a blog.

This is a tool that I often use when writing anything in English: a dictionary! The Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary is a "blue tool" too.


Anna

7 Comments:

Cindy said...

Great photo!
cindy

Megan, Life Revamped said...

beautiful kind of blue! especially the ones holding them!

glad to be back for so long! Here's today's share of blue!

have a great week!

Sally said...

That face is so cute! LOL I like your blue tools, Anna, and I like those beautiful children. Happy Blue Monday.

LV said...

I loved your blues for today. However, the sweet child stole the show. You must be a very talented lady making all those neat things.

Mary Bergfeld said...

I loved your blues and the face on your little one is a real treasure. I hope you are having a great Blue Monday.

Rachele said...

What is that face? How long did you make that poor child hold those tools? lol.

Great Blue "tools".

...about the laundry...Really? You haven't read any posts about it? I think we need more posts about laundry. It's a common topic with all my friends on facebook. We've all got it. I'll look foward to your post about it:)

Lin said...

What is with that face???

Im Translator

Translation widget