Romantic Friday Writers, a weekly on-going blogfest run by L'Aussie and Francine Howarth, has an open challenge to everyone to write a 400-word story or poem on the theme Haunting for Friday 28 October. Well, er, that might just have something to do with Halloween?
What haunts you? Do you have a story or poem in the paranormal genre you could share, do ghosts or zombies inhabit your universe? Or do you have a character who is just plain haunted by what has happened in the past? Release your creative juices and pen a tasty banquet for the feast on Friday. Just remember to have an element of romance present in some form... How do you enter your story?
- Click here to go to the Romantic Friday Writers' website
- Submit your direct story link to the linky (linky will go up Wednesday 26 this week)
- Tweet using #RFWer to tell the twitterverse you've posted (optional) or post on facebook etc...
- Find some time over the Halloween weekend to read other stories. What better way to spend the weekend while you suck on trick or treat candies?
- If you're a member, your story is automatically up for Featured Writer, Runner Up or an Encouragement Award. If you're not a member, you're welcome to join - it's free! Remember, you don't have to be a member to post this week or any week!
Spread the word! You're welcome to copy/paste this post to your blog! Tweet, facebook it too!