Thursday 16 December 2010

V is for Veggies! Mrs Denise Nebitt's ABC-Wednesday - Round 7 - V



V is for Veggies! (But Elisabet is not too fond of carrots here.)



V is for Veggies (That's the title)


V is for Veggies, Vitality and Vim,
Vibrance and Vigour, be ready to swim!

V is a Very straightforward sign,
Two fingers, each saying: 'Victory is mine!'

V is for Vitamins and Veterinary
(Something which Sara Cat finds rather scary.)

V can be Vehemently Verbose.
'To the Validictorian, a Very fine toast!'

V can also be Vindictive and Vile,
Vilainous and Vexed, but only a while.

V is for Violins and Violas with Vibrato,
Making us red as a Vibrant tomato.

Eat your Vegetables! Do as I say!
Vitamins are Vital each and every day!


(Purrs from Sara Cat)


Best wishes,
Anna

First Commenter:
helenmac of
Day by Day in Fabius



I am linking up with Mrs Denise Nebitt's ABC-Wednesday-Round 7- V. To read more posts about the letter V, please go to this site here or click on the image below:



First Commenter:
xxx


8 Comments:

Unknown said...

Anna, what a great V posting. I love carrots and your poem to the vial V!
HelenMac, ABC team

Bonnie Kenaz-Mara said...

Creative and colorful post!
B

Roger Owen Green said...

I'm not crazy about carrots either, but Bugs Bunny is!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Nanka said...

What a collection of V words !! A pot broiled with all positive V's and spiced with a few negative V's makes a yummy dish.

Rinkly Rimes said...

How clever! Not only all those vees but rhyming too!

Jay said...

I love carrots, but they're so fiddly to peel, so I don't eat them as often as I might!

Love the gratuitous pic of Sarah cat! On behalf of the team thanks for taking part this week!

Ann said...

I like that carrot V cute picture. What a cute little poem

Lin said...

I like carrots! I eat them every day for lunch. :)

I like helenmac's photo--I need one like that with Joe waving in the background.

Im Translator

Translation widget