Monday 11 October 2010

Monday review of new pieces of jewellery



Should I list these new pieces?

(I'm linking up with Mellow Yellow Monday #90, Smiling Sally's Blue Monday and The Work of the Poet's Ruby Tuesday.)



These are stretch bracelets in the ususal fall colours, yellow-orange-red. You can were several on your wrist or...



Or just one together with a watch or alone. This first patteren has a lot of different coloured glass beads in it. But I am also working on simpler patterns with one predominate colour, such as this yellow stretch bracelet:



Another innovation is that I am stringing two sizes of glass seed beads (size 6 & size 8) to get a more varied texture in even one-coloured designs such as this entirely cobalt blue stretch bracelet:



The most important fall colour this year is purple.
Here are some stretch bracelets in colours that range between red and blue:



And as with the yellow-orange-red bracelets, you can wear several or just the one:



You have seen my latest 'skinny' stretch bracelets that I have started to make thanks to my friend Britt-Marie, who suggested that I make something simple for everyday use.
But, I even make 'chunkier' bracelets. Here are two lovely purple stretch bracelets made up of beautiful purple and silver lampwork glass beads:





Which should I list in my shops? Do you have a favourite? I am still working on making bracelets in other colours. Welcome back!

Best wishes,
Anna
P.S.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada!

First Commenter:
LV of
Thoughts from Meme's Corner








17 Comments:

LV said...

All your work is very pretty, but I like the chunky look beat.

SmilingSally said...

I guess the purple COULD be blue.

Happy Blue Monday, Anna! Check out my book giveaways. I just added another one.

maria said...

Love them all. They are all very pretty.

Happy Blue Monday!

My Blue Monday.

Liz said...

They're beautiful. The purple bracelet is my favorite. :)

My Ruby Tuesday links:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

EG CameraGirl said...

I like the shades or amber to red in the first photo!

Ann said...

All your bracelets are very nice. I definitely think you should list them. I love the colors in the first one. My favorite of all of them though is the chunkier style.

Kim, USA said...

I love all of them but my favorite is the last two because it's chunky and purple ^_^ Happy weekdays!
Indian Corn
Favorite Snack

LifeRamblings said...

these bracelets are very eye-catching. your work is very neat. keep up the good work. Happy RT!

Junneth said...

Cute accessories. This will be great for my office uniform!

Anonymous said...

I do like both of them...you should list them both :)
But I really like the first ones - they are so skinny and streamlined that have several tangled up on your wrist would look oh, so cool!

Anonymous said...

Happy Ruby Tuesday.....love these beads, very prettyx lynda

WillOaks Studio said...

I think you should consider listing almost everything because that way, you can appeal to different tastes and can have a range of prices!

Duni said...

I agree with Karen - why not list all of them? They are so pretty! I especially like the first orange/red combination, especially with more than one. They really make a statement and add a bit of colour to this otherwise drab (European) season.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful--nice work.

Unknown said...

i love the purple and silver combination. nice pieces.

Fashion Momma said...

These are beautiful.

Hats!

Marie said...

Lovely. Are they all handmade by you?

Im Translator

Translation widget