Monday 16 August 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday - Yellow Jewellery

All photos on this post copyright Christina Wigren




It's Monday today and I would like to show a set of yellow and brown beaded jewellery that I have listed in my shop, parltradet. I am linking up with Mellow Yellow Monday #82 to show my yellow necklace, bracelet and earrings.

Photo copyright Christina Wigren


Photo copyright Christina Wigren



Photo copyright Christina Wigren



Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!
Anna

First Commenter:
Gemma of Greyscale Territory





To see other MYM-posts please go to this site.





9 Comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

This jewellery is creative and exquisite!

Unknown said...

@Greyscale Territory
Congrats! You are First Commenter! You get an extra link.
Thank you for your kind words about my pieces of jewellery. I will be listing the earrings in my shop, so the set will be complete.
Happy Monday!
Anna

Grampy said...

Great job as usual Anna. I love the yellow. Very exquisite.

Unknown said...

wow, perfect yellow...i love it especially the jewelry set..

Happy MYM.

Mine is up now at iTravel

Kim, USA said...

Ain't that so pretty!! Love the jewelries too! Happy Monday!
Sunflower
Blue Monday

Channal said...

Gula vackra smycken... ha en fin måndag! / Anna

Ann said...

Oh those are great. I think those are the perfect colors not only for summer but fall as well. The sunny yellow of summer and then the combination that reminds me of sunflowers and all things autumn.

Anonymous said...

Yellow has always been one of my most favorite colors!

Russ said...

Your Jewelry is gorgeous as usual. I can't wait for the interview on the 30th.

Im Translator

Translation widget