Saturday 3 July 2010

Happy Fourth of July! / This week with Entrecard

We hope that all Americans at home and abroad
have a happy celebration of Independance Day.

Here is a pair of my own glass beaded earrings
that remind me of the red, white and blue!




------
Thank you for advertising with me on my Entrecard-widget this past week,
from June 28th to July 4th. Please visit these fine sites:


Monday, June 28st - Grampy's World


Tuesday, June 29th - Jealousy Jewelry & Design


Wednesday, June 30th - Grandmother Wren


Thursday, July 1st - Meow Diaries


Saturday July 3rd - The Red Cat Society




Sunday, July 4th - Mariuca's Perfume Gallery


Best wishes,

Anna

First Commenter:
Leslie of
'I'm a Mark Girl'


9 Comments:

Leslie said...

Those earrings are lovely. I like the blue iss the focal point (for me) very eye catching!

Ann said...

Love the earrings and thanks for the independence day wish. the skies should be filled with fireworks tonight :)

Maria @ LSS said...

Happy 4th of July!

Jen said...

Happy Fourth to you too!

Russ said...

Happy 4th Anna. Love the earings. Also want to thank you for the Linky Love.

Unknown said...

"Anna's Adornments" has been included in a special edition Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new customers here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july_04.html

P.S.: I am sorry for leaving such a late notice. Something funky was going with a Google server or two, and I couldn't leave any comments anywhere for around 8 hours earlier today.

Petula said...

Those earrings are perfect for the holiday. :-)

Tammy said...

Those earrings are really cute.

Tina said...

the earrings are lovely. hope you had a nice 4th july.

Tina from
Mummy Diaries
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack
Game FreakZ

Im Translator

Translation widget