Sunday 23 May 2010

One more R-word/This week with Entrecard, May 17th to 23rd



I would like to add one more R-word to my most recent post for abcWednesday/Alphabe-Thursday - R: RASBERRIES!!

My R-post has already featured Maria Bower's wonderful roses. Here are some whimsical and beautiful rasberry earrings. Visit her UK-shop and her Etsy shop, roseparadise!


(This is not an ad, just something I like!)
------
Thank you for advertising with me on my EC-widget this past week, from Maj 17th to 23rd. Please visit these great sites :

Monday, May 17th - Sparkle


Wednesday, May 19th - The Red Cat Society


Thursday, May 20th - A Rose by Name


Friday, May 21st - Dashery Jewelry


Saturday, May 22nd - Split Rock Ranch


Sunday, May 23rd - Mariuca's Perfume Gallery

Best wishes,
Anna

First Commenter:

4 Comments:

Ann said...

fresh raspberries sound delicious. Those earring are so cute.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Yum - raspberries!!!

Thank you for hosting my Entrecard ad!

Theresa said...

Love those earrings...so cute! Now I'm gonna have to run off to the supermarket and get some raspberries.

Anonymous said...

Oooo...those raspberries look so yummy!

Im Translator

Translation widget