Tuesday 30 March 2010

"Guess-The-Jeweller-Contest" -- Hint #3


It's Tuesday today and tomorrow is the last day to leave a guess in a comment. Forgive me for not commenting on your comments or answering questions. This third hint is almost like telling exactly who he was. Here it is:

Hint # 3 - He was born in his homeland in 1846, travelled a lot in his life, and died in a foreign country in 1920.

I have tried to fill my store "parltradet" with renewed items, but am going to allow the winner to even pick a yet unlisted item that I have written a post about on this blog.
Good luck!
Anna



4 Comments:

Mariuca said...

Good luck to ur contestants Anna, may the best blogger win! :)

Lin said...

Criminy, Anna! Just tell me already!!! I can't wait any longer. :0

BeadedTail said...

I haven't had a chance to visit much so missed out on the contest but it sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I was right, I was right - Carl Faberge..Yay, me!

Im Translator

Translation widget