Wednesday 3 March 2010

abc-Wednesday "G" is for Green

G is for green.
There is so much to say about the colour green.

Here in the North we are looking forward to the "green" seasons, spring and summer.

There are probably many who, for many different reasons, choose the colour "green" for their G-word today. The Irish, for example, or "Irish at heart", will remember to wear something green on Saint Patrick's Day.


But as for me, I am sticking to my commitment to try to post even memes with a jewellery-theme. So these green, glass-beaded necklaces and earrings are my answer to this week's abc-Wednesday-challenge.

All of these pieces of jewellery have been listed in my shops and can be available for sale. For more G-words, please click here.
Happy abc-Wednesday!
Anna

14 Comments:

Maria Berg said...

I like!
The green is nice - it is just like the neckless i do, MB

Rune Eide said...

Mange fine presanger her :-)

Jeg støtter deg fullt og helt når det gjelder ønsket om mer grønt!

x_pEpPeRoNi_x said...

What a very nice green.:D

I will do that with some of my earrings next time, they look nice on the glass...Hmm..

jabblog said...

Very pretty! There are so many shades of green and you've shown a few of them. I love the clasps you use.

Kim, USA said...

Oh they are so pretty!!

G is for Gold

Roger Owen Green said...

Hey, I picked green, too.
Yours are arguably prettier, though.

On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!

Clara said...

Beautiful jewelry! And beautiful settings for it.

Anonymous said...

I'm not irish, but green is one of my favorite colors...especially when I start really missing spring :)

nonizamboni said...

Lovely designs, Anna and the green is v.e.r.y. welcome!

Ann said...

I can't wait for the green of spring and summer but for now your beautiful green jewelry will do nicely. I just love the props you used to photograph them, especially that last one.

Tumblewords: said...

Pretty greens well photographed.

Tania said...

Nice green and G!:-)

Debbiedoos said...

You make wonderful jewelery! I love green! Thanks for stopping over at my Gilda post!

My name is Riet said...

I love that Green jewelry. Very nice.

Im Translator

Translation widget