Wednesday 11 November 2009

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Today's (Almost) Wordless Wednesday post is about what happened when I went out with my camera to the little alley behind our row-house. This is where I spotted the lovely bright red-orange nasturtiums, a couple of weeks earlier. There was a couple who were working in their tiny but beautiful garden.

They gave me four cuttings of orpine or livelong (kärleksört), that will root in water and then I can plant them in my garden!

"Orpine" or "livelong" (Sedum telephium) is called "röd kärleksört" in Swedish,
which literally means "red love-plant".

Best wishes
Anna

Wordless Wednesday

5 Comments:

Split Rock Ranch said...

How sweet! They are an adorable couple and the sedum is gorgous.

WillOaks Studio said...

They do look like really nice neighbors to have and whenever folks trade or give plants away, you KNOW they are Good People!

EJ said...

Great smiles!

I am sharing Red, White, and Blue for the veterans on WW.

TorAa said...

Så flotte naboer dere har og rød kjærlighetsblomst er meget vakker.

Duni said...

What friendly neighbours you have!

Also, just letting you know I have passed on an award to you! Feel free to come pick it up at your convenience :)

have a fabulous day,

Duni

Im Translator

Translation widget