Friday 2 October 2009

Thanks to the top ten EC-droppers for September!

Photobucket



Three Fates Design?





Duck and Wheel with String

------


Special thanks to Daisy the curly Cat for all her help and encouragement and even computer-technical help through chats, comments and e-mails. Thanks also to Clara Drummond of Coming Back to Life for computer-technical help with my button/badge that I hope to get into working order today.
If you haven't visited these fine sites, click on their names and check them out!

4 Comments:

Daisy said...

Ah, you are so sweet! I was more than happy to help, even though I am sort of a computer Dummy. Thanks for the link!

Tania said...

So glad I made the list! Thanks for the shout out.

Lin said...

WOW! I made a list?! :) Thanks for the mention, pally.

Clairity said...

Thanks for the mention. Love your jewelry btw :)

Im Translator

Translation widget