Friday 13 August 2010

Looking at the Sky on Friday - Friday, August 13th 2010

This is the second time that I am linking up with 'Looking at the Sky on Fridays'. I took the children to an outdoor ramp for skateboard-riders.


When I looked up at the sky it was so boring. A greyish-white overcast sky. Nothing very exciting.




Let's hope that next week's sky will be more interesting!

Best wishes,
Anna

First Commenter:

Teena in Toronto


To see more sky, please visit CrAzY Working Mom.

Photobucket




3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Friday, August 13th, 2010
Dear Teena,
You are the first (and perhaps only one) to pay any attention to my blogoversay. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and mention this event.

As you see, you get an extra link as 'First Commenter'.

I am new to 'Looking at the Sky on Friday'. Hopefully I will find better sky photos.

Happy Weekend!
Best wishes,
Anna

Ann said...

Grey skies are going to clear up, put on a happy face. :) I didn't know it was your blogoversary. Happy anniversary to you and your wonderful blog

Unknown said...

Thanks Ann!
You are my most loyal and frequent commenter!
You always put a smile on my face!

I don't understand how Teena could know about my blogoversary. It was very nice of her to wish me a happy anniversary. But how did she know?
I lost my templete about a week ago and lots of things got all all mixed up on my blog. (That's why I only have one sidebar instead of two now.) I don't think I have a sign anymore about my blog's birthday. I used to have one. Maybe it's still there!

Oh, Ann. You have a wonderful blog too. I have learned so much from you!

Hugs,
Anna

Im Translator

Translation widget