Sunday 8 November 2009

Sunday thoughts: My comment on yesterday's PhotoHunt

This is just a short comment about yesterday's PhotoHunt Theme. If you are visiting Anna's Adornments for the first time, you may want to back to yesterday's post.

This is a blog about jewellery-making. But Tnchick's PhotoHunt theme made me write about my father. Anna's Adornment is not a top blog. I don't get that many visitors. But yesterday's post about Daddy's time in Europe during World War II gave me 22 comments! I have tried to comment back and thank everyone who left a comment, but if I have missed you, please be patient. I've got to work an eight-hour shift today and only have a few minutes to post this. I will write another post about Daddy, because so many other bloggers have inspired me with their stories!
Thank you everyone for writing your stories and visiting others sites!
Happy Sunday!
Anna

2 Comments:

Rose Clearfield said...

Thank you so much for including me in your Entrecard Jewelry list! I really appreciate it. :)

~Rose

brokenteepee said...

Thanks for putting my little face on your blog!
I have been so busy I haven't been visiting as much as I should :(
Pricilla

Im Translator

Translation widget