Sunday 11 October 2009

Welcome home Calle Cat! (CC meme # 79)

Calle Cat has spent the entire summer hunting and living like a wild-cat on the farm. But now that the weather has gotten cooler he is happy to come home to us in town.
This post is probably too late to be in the Camera Critter-meme #79, but for what it's worth I have a link to their page. I did not know that Calle would come home to us until I saw his wonderful orange-tabby furry self greet me when I came home from work.
Welcome home Calle! We've missed you!



Camera Critters

6 Comments:

eileeninmd said...

Cute kittie! I'm sure Callie will be happy to be inside were it is warm.
Thanks for sharing your critter.

Daisy said...

Welcome home Calle Cat!

Lin said...

Hey, Calle Cat looks like my Hobbes! I'm sure he's gonna be happy inside where it is warm.

Hey, I just spotted my link in your "interesting blogs" scroll there on the side! Thanks for the mention, pally! What a nice surprise. :)

Luna und Luzie said...

We are glad Calle is home. Hope he will become happy in the town.
He looks cute!

Ydiana said...

That is so sweet, coming home after all th fun outside! Welcome home, Calle!

Cindy said...

Welcome home !
cindy

Im Translator

Translation widget