Saturday 20 March 2010

PhotoHunt Theme # 205 - "Three (3)" - Our three cats


This week's PhotoHunt theme # 205 is "three (3)". There is so much that could be done with this theme. For example, I am already very impressed by what "East Coast Life" has posted entitled "Three-Inch Lotus Shoes"! By comparision, my post is very ordinary.

I have chosen "three (3)" of something that I have at home -- our three cats! Unfortunately, I could not get them all in the same photo. But here they are, one at a time, our "three" cats:


Calle, our ginger-gentleman-cat and ambassador;

Cajsa, the oldest, our adventurous, outdoor tuxedo-she-cat;

and Cajsa's black and white daughter, Sara, our smallest cat.

Sara is a very shy indoor-cat.
Right now I feel as lazy and tired as she looks here sleeping in her igloo.
Happy Weekend!
Anna



To see other posts please click here.

First Commenter:
Grace of Hugz Before You Go







19 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love me some ginger kitties...

BeadedTail said...

We enjoyed your choice for 3! Calle is very handsome, Cajsa looks like an adventurer and Sara is cute in her igloo!

jams o donnell said...

Ahh they are such beauties. Calle is so handsome! Happy weekend

Gemma Wiseman said...

Calle certainly looks like a gracious gentleman and the other photos capture the spirit of the other two cats! Lovely photos!

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi and Happy Day to all "3" of you! Meows and purrs.

A. @ A Changing Life said...

Ah, I wonder if Sara would move aside and let me in there! :) So cosy!

Eden said...

Cute cats, all three of them. Love the photo of the one who ventured into the snow.

Thanks for visiting my site: http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/eden/

Ann said...

That igloo looks like a very nice place to curl up and take a nap. I want one in my size :)

gengen said...

The third one is cute hehehe happy hunting...

Lisa said...

Such cuties!

Randi said...

Cute sequence of shots!

Raymond and Busby said...

Beautiful cats! Calle is a very handsome ginger boy. Thanks for visiting our Photo Hunt post today. Enjoy your weekend!

CherryPie said...

A nice take on the theme :-)

Anonymous said...

cute cats. i want one too.

Sparkle said...

We lucked out - there WAS a rare photo of us all in one frame!

Scott Law said...

Yes, I knew we'd see lots of cats this week, and I guess flowers too. They all work great for the theme.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and I hope I see you again soon.

ian said...

fantastic entry! your three cats do seem to have very distinct personalities =] what a treat! thanks for visiting my blog earlier!

Irene said...

Very nice cats you have there! Thanks for dropping by.

Irene said...

The cats are so cute. Thanks for dropping by.

(Posted a comment just now but didn't see it hmm... In case it's duplicated, this is why.)

Im Translator

Translation widget